10.14.2008

Nice to see you!

Hello! I am Donna, the other half of Handspun by Sweetknits. I love to spin, and I am excited to offer my handspun yarn to you. Here are a few pictures of recent projects.

This is a 50/50 Merino/Silk blend, Dark Rainbow, dyed by Julie at Julie Spins, spun into a laceweight. This fiber was a dream to spin! I think I am going to make a lacey shawl or scarf with this.

This is Snow Blossom BFL, dyed by Morwenna at Mosaic Moon. This will be for sale at our Hyena Cart.
I have fiber on hand that can by spun for you, on request as well!

50/50 Merino/Tencel blend, in Pixie Dust, dyed by Morwenna at Mosaic Moon

50/50 Merino/Tencel Kettle Dyed Rainbow, by Mosaic Moon
100% Superwash Merino dyed by Lorna's Laces
I hope you enjoy the pictures, and stop by to see more updates! If you have any requests, or would like to have your fiber spun, you can reach me at donna@sweetknits.com.

No comments: